1. Read more (I'm going to set a goal of 5 books, we'll start small)
2. Loose weight (I'm not going to set an amount here for everyone to see)
3. Make more jewelry/crochet/cards/scrapbooks/etc.
4. Organize our spare room into a craft room/office I/husband can actually use
5. Blog regularly (let's go with at least once a week)
6. Learn more about my camera so that I can take better pictures
7. Read my Bible every day
8. Pay off our credit cards
9. Find a "permanent" job
10. Stay organized
P.S. I have added my jewelry blog to my blog list so that those of you that might be interested can look. I don't have much up yet, but hopefully, and if I reach goals #3 and #5, you will see more posts on there soon!
Here's to 2010, or "O"-10 as I like to call it!