Monday, January 25, 2010

Goals for 2010

I am with 3verthing 3mily on the whole goal setting thing, so here they are:


1. Read more (I'm going to set a goal of 5 books, we'll start small)
2. Loose weight (I'm not going to set an amount here for everyone to see)
3. Make more jewelry/crochet/cards/scrapbooks/etc.
4. Organize our spare room into a craft room/office I/husband can actually use
5. Blog regularly (let's go with at least once a week)
6. Learn more about my camera so that I can take better pictures
7. Read my Bible every day
8. Pay off our credit cards
9. Find a "permanent" job
10. Stay organized


P.S. I have added my jewelry blog to my blog list so that those of you that might be interested can look. I don't have much up yet, but hopefully, and if I reach goals #3 and #5, you will see more posts on there soon!

Here's to 2010, or "O"-10 as I like to call it!

2 comments:

partyoffivetn said...

good goals...maybe I should start thinking of some... ;)
...and I think "more Donna time" would be nice on that list :)

3verything 3mily said...

YAY!!! Sounds wonderful!! Miss you!