Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

.....Well, sort of. There are no snow covered trees or anything in Tennessee (yet) maybe this will be the year. But, there are red cups at work, we've been listening to Christmas music, and tonight we put up the tree. This is probably my favorite time of the year-and these are a few of my favorite things...(the sound of music reference is for Donna)
people are nicer
the crisp cool air is refreshing
the music is great
cuddling up on the couch with a blanket
decorating for Christmas
seeing family
Christmas plays (especially the ones at church put on by the kids)

As far as music goes-Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas CD is my favorite! It is the best CD to sing to, clean to, and get ready for Christmas to. I thought I lost it, but I found it this afternoon and listened to it probably about 5 times today while I was cleaning the house. 

I just love Christmas-the expectancy, the good spirits of everyone you come in contact with and the best gift that we could ever ask for-the birth of our Savior! 

There are only 19 more days until Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Hilah said...

what a wonderful Christmas-filled blog...and I love the background! you are too cute!

Kimberly said...

aw this blog made me smile! i love christmas for the exact same reasons!! and the red cups are definitely a nice bonus =)