Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Things

I've been putting off doing this for a while, because I wasn't sure if I could come up with enough, but here are random facts about me:

1. I was born in Delaware.
2. I claim I'm from Colorado, because it sounds a lot cooler than Delaware.
3. When I go to the bathroom at a restaurant, or other public place, and I have to go more than once (which is usually the case) I have to use the same stall I did the first time.
4. I always get gas from the Pilot station in front of the Starbucks I work at, and I always use pump 11.
5. I also know it is exactly 5.5 miles from pump 11 to my parking space in front of my townhouse.
6. I hate the sound of windshield wipers on the windshield when there is no rain.
7. I hate when people play with their gum.
8. I am constantly paranoid that my zipper is down on my pants.
9. I have seen the other side of the Atlantic Ocean (from the Cliffs of Moore, BEAUTIFUL!)
10. I have to flip through all of my presets on my radio in my car before deciding on a song.
11. My favorite snack is chips and salsa-and has been since High School.
12. I have been to 3 other countries besides the United States.
13. It takes a lot to make me mad, but when I get to that point, I can be really ugly.
14. I am Irish/Italian. (which may explain the above) 
15. I used to play the piano, flute and french horn. None of which I continue to play, and regret that I never kept up with any of them.
16. I love photography, and I learned how to develop my own black and white pictures when I was a senior in High School.
17. I have never broken a bone.
18. I had a sewing machine needle go through my index finger in 5th grade.
19. I prefer to drink water out of a plastic cup than a glass, unless I have a straw.
20. I rode the public bus to school in 5th and 6th grade.
21. I like decorative clocks.
22. My favorite flower is a gerber daisy.
23. Science was not my favorite subject in school, but I love teaching it to my 3rd graders!
24. I want to have 4 kids.
25. I love wearing scarves. 

No comments: